Highlights & Media
Initiative by the government:
Fast Track you digital transformation with SAP Business One
The government through Ministry of Finance (MOF) is working together with Bank Simpanan Nasional, SME Bank and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) in managing the grant to eligible Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.
Among all, Enterprise Resource Planning is one of the 7 key digitalisation areas under this SME grant initiative. Join us and strive together in your business transformation journey with up to RM5,000 matching grant for eligible SMEs.
Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian
The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months
The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop , whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the bank statement for the latest two (2) months;
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC; and
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.