SAP Business One
Fast Track believes in helping businesses grow. Launched in 2004, SAP Business One is one of the world’s leading ERP solutions used in 150 countries, with more than 60,000 customers worldwide, and over 670 accredited global partners to date. SAP Business One represents the present and future of digital ERP solutions market for SMEs and also large enterprises.
SAP Business One is designed to manage the entire business operations at greater clarity. You will get to computerize your daily processes, control your finances and stocks, and improve warehouse management and access business information anywhere, any time. SAP Business One is the only complete and integrated world-class ERP solution that’s truly affordable for all businesses.
With SAP Business One Solution, your business can:
Improve Efficiency for a Stronger Bottom Line
Centralize and integrate your entire business – across sales, inventory, purchasing operations, and financials – in one system, eliminating redundant data entries, errors and costs.
Focus on Growing Your Business
Streamline operations from end to end, so you can focus on making your business more profitable.
Make Smarter, Faster Decisions
Organize your business information into a single data source, having the ability to instantly drill down to complete, up-to-date information – so your organization can respond swiftly to customer needs and be more empowered to make effective decisions
Serve Your Customer Faster with Mobile Enabled Application
Serve your customer better and efficiently with sales mobile applications to immediately convert orders with up-to-date information on inventory availability and reports.
Support Your Changing Needs
With easy-to-use customization tools and other add-on solutions provided by Fast Track, SAP Business One can be easily tailored to meet your unique business needs
Connect Headquarters, Subsidiaries and Business Partners in One Seamless Network
Better serve your customers and gain operational efficiency with affordable, right-sized solutions to help manage information flow and harmonize business processes.
The Main Components of SAP Business One
- General ledger and journal entries
- Basic cost accounting and monitoring of project costs
- Budget management
- Banking and bank statement processing
- Payment processing and reconciliation
- Financial statements reporting
- Sales tax and value-added tax
- Multi-currency support
- Opportunities and pipeline management
- Customer contact and activity management
- Sales quotations and orders
- Invoicing and crediting
- Sales and pipeline forecast
- Service contract management
- Service-call management entry and tracking
- Purchase proposals
- Purchase orders and deliveries
- Goods receipts and returns
- Accounts payable invoice and credit notes
- Bill of materials
- Production orders
- Forecasting and material requirements planning
- Items management and item queries
- Receipt to stock, release from stock, and stock transactions
- Stock transfer between multiple warehouses
- Serial number management
- Inventory revaluation
- Customer and vendor catalog
- Price lists and special pricing
- Batch management
- Pick and pack
- Full integration with Crystal Reports® software
- “Drag and relate,” drill downs, search assistance, workflow-based alerts
- Employee directory and administration, employee time
- Remote support platform
- Data migration workbench, data archiving
- SAP® Business One Software Development Kit, including the data interface and user interface application program interfaces, user-defined fields, and tables
SAP Business One Cloud Deployment
With SAP Business One Cloud solution, businesses don’t need to invest in on-premises servers, data centers, or hardware infrastructure. The cloud service provider manages the infrastructure, including server maintenance, backups, security and system updates. Typical disaster recovery measures are in place, including data backups and redundancy. In the event of a natural disaster, system failure, or any disruption, businesses can quickly recover their data and resume operations, minimizing downtime and potential losses.
In terms of accessibility & mobility, users can access SAP Business One cloud solution & system from anywhere with an internet connection. This enables remote work, collaboration between distributed teams, and access to real-time data on various devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It promotes flexibility and productivity, as employees can work on the go or from different locations especially the rising trend of Work from Home after Covid-19.
At the same time, the cloud solution provides scalability in allowing businesses to easily scale up their system resources based on their needs. While any typical business grows or experiences seasonal fluctuations, cloud ERP can accommodate increased user numbers, data storage requirements, and computing power on the go without significant infrastructure changes.
In short, the cloud solution would provide many flexible advantages to businesses especially those who are constantly undergoing rapid growth and strategic changes. While these advantages are evident, dollars & cents matters too in any investment decisions on ERP systems. SAP Business One Cloud solution eliminates the need for heavy upfront hardware and software investments, reducing capital expenditures. Instead, businesses typically pay a subscription or usage-based fee, which can be more cost-effective, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. It also reduces costs associated with IT infrastructure, maintenance, and system upgrades, Contact us today to learn more and embark on your cloud journey with SAP Business One.